Cause of Vegetative State:
- Post-traumatic coma: points 10
- Coma of other nature: points 30
- 10 to 40 years: points 100
- 40 to 60 years: points 120
- Over 60 years of age: points 140
Length of hospitalisation in the ward of origin:
- For each day elapsed up to the time of application: points 1. The sum of the three values obtained represents the score obtained for the purposes of admission; precedence is given to the patient with the lowest score.
Documents required prior to admission:
- Awakening Unit/Severe Brain Injury Information Sheet completed by the Hospital Physician (Resuscitation Unit, Neurosurgery Unit)
- Clinical Report completed by the Hospital Physician.